Wednesday, November 11, 2009

confused

confuse
Cause (someone) to become bewildered or perplexed :past and present blurred together, confusing her still further.
deceptionThe action of deceiving someone.
lie An intentionally false statement.
fact

A fact is a pragmatic truth, a statement that can, at least in theory, be checked and confirmed.

truthThe quality or state of being true.

Psalm 26:3
for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your
truth.

Psalm 40:11
Do not withhold your mercy from me, O LORD; may your love and your
truth always protect me.

Psalm 43:3
Send forth your light and your
truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.

Psalm 51:6
Surely you desire
truth in the inner parts ; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Psalm 145:18
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in
truth.



Let truth be our voice. Let us understand truth. Father God be truth in confusion that we may know Your heart.Speak, and clear my heart so I can hear.
With the love of God,
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment